For Residents

Are you sick of asking your friends to translate your mail, school reports?

Are you having trouble communicating with non-English speaking service suppliers, local government, schools etc?

Hakuba Assist can assist you by providing you with the following services:

  • Mail Translation
  • Communication with non-English speaking service suppliers, local government, schools
  • Whatever you need any help with!

Please contact us, and we can be your personal assistant!