Hakuba Assist can assist you setting up your life or business in Hakuba Japan, offering professional concierge services.
Whether you are a Property Owner, require Emergency Assistance, require a JTB Ski Season Pass or even a Resident of the Hakuba region, we can Assist you with dealing with services, people and translations from English and vice versa.
As a brief overview we offer the following services.
If you are a New Property Owner, be it a foreign investor or resident we can assist with
- communicating with local suppliers
- setting up utilities including internet, banking, insurance
- lodging license applications
- fire department inspections
- food handling license application
- bookkeeping and accountants
- mail translation
- visa renewal and immigration issues
- driver’s license applications
- domestic and commercial cleaning services
- and much more….
For further details read on here >> Property Owners
We can assist you with the following Emergency details should you find yourself in trouble whilst in Hakuba region.
- Finding or matching the most suitable institutions, physicians, or specialists.
- Arranging transfers to the institution / taking you to the institution
- Communicating with physicians, police officers, immigration specialists etc
- Obtaining visa extension for medical purposes if required
- Translating medical documents
- And more…
For further details read on here >> Emergency Assistance
- The JTB Pass accesses Kashimayari, Sanosaka, Iwatake, Tsugaike, Norikura, and Cortina in the Hakuba Valley (32 ski resorts throughout Japan)!
- We can assist you obtain a JTB 7 Day All Mountain or Season Pass.
- The order form is only available in Japanese and the application form physically needs to be posted to the JTB office in Japan.
- Let us assist you by organizing the pass for you.
- We will deliver the pass to your accommodation in Hakuba, as well!
For further details read on here >> JTB Ski Season Pass
We can assist both foreign and local residents with many personal requirements in the Hakuba Japan region.
- Translation of your mail, school reports?
- Communication with non-English speaking service suppliers, local government, schools etc?
- In fact pretty much anything which requires a local hands on troubleshooting we can help or look to point you in the right direction
For further details read on here >> Residents
Please contact us if you have any queries or have a service we have not listed here that you need help with as we are sure to either help or know who can.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Kana + Maki